Wednesday, December 24, 2008

To all my readers: Happy Hanuka, Happy Christmas...

It is Hanuka, it is Christmas Eve - and I can't recollect what else it is but, to all my readers, I wish the very best!

Even though it is the worst that this time of year has seen since 1873, we are reminded that when it seems darkest is when we are closest to the possibility of light.

As you know, I do not speak of economic light (though Obama's actions, I hope, bring us at least temporary relief immediately following the Inauguration).

I speak of spiritual light, psychological light, light in our relationships... and in all the areas that really matter.

This world is passing away each moment, as are our own lives.

Only what is eternal will remain. And we all know who and what that is. Sphere: Related Content

No comments: