Saturday, June 09, 2007

"Give me money or give me death"

In the bad old days, before the wonders of modern technology and politicised morality, old-fashioned people followed the immature philosophy "give me liberty or give me death".

In our enlightened, modern, scientific and progressive times, we know that slogan should mature into: "Give me money, good health and happiness, or give me death".

Standards rise, we have greater expectations, so life should get better amd better - right?

Well, unfortunmately, life is not like fiction.

Human beings remain human beings, relationships (for all their frustrations) are still the only basis for happiness, and - yes - all human hearts still yearn for as much freedom as they can glimpse, even in their imaginations. Sphere: Related Content

No comments: