Monday, November 22, 2010

We don't know what is going to happen in the next week, but...

Are we set for inflation or deflation? Is world growth going to recover right now or in the near future - or only in a few decades?

If you have been following the various rantings of people trained in economics, such as myself (though I hope better trained and more eloquent than myself!), I think you will agree that there is no consensus and very little agreement among us.

So it interests me to see that the Conference Board (in the USA) hazards a view, not just about tomorrow or next week, not only about next month or simply about next year, but for the whole of the coming decade!

If you wish to consult this daring oracle, go to http://www.conference-board.org/data/globaloutlook.cfm?utm_source=email&utm_medium=europe_1111&utm_campaign=emailexpress Sphere: Related Content

No comments: